Friday, February 15, 2008

Simple and Scrumptious Green Smoothie Recipe Book is Here!


Those of you who are subscribers to my newsletter know how much I love my green smoothies. They provide an amazing array of vitamins and minerals to help fuel and protect the body, and taste so yummy that I feel like I am eating desert for breakfast every day!

I have had many requests for green smoothie recipes, and so I decided to compile them all in one place!

“Simple and Scrumptious Green Smoothies” is a great little book for anyone interested in getting their 5 to 10 servings of fruits and vegetables each day.

Every recipe contains only raw fruit and vegetables, so they are all very low fat, high in nutrients, easy to digest, and so simple to make!

Please check out my new e-book now at http://tinyurl.com/22go96

Yours in vibrant health,

Denise Mackinnon, RMT
Registered Massage Therapist

PS – For anyone wondering what an “e-book” is, it is simply
a book that is delivered to you immediately electronically.
You download it right to your computer, and can access it
any time you want. You can print up any pages or sections
you want, or simply view it on your computer!

Simple and Scrumptious Green Smoothies is available in a
beautiful full color version with pictures, or a printer
friendly version so that you don’t use up all of your ink!

Here is the link again, http://tinyurl.com/22go96

No comments: