Sunday, September 16, 2007

Welcome to Simple Health Ideas!

Well, here we are! This is my first post on the new blog, and I want to say hello to everyone interested in better health and wellness! I have been a registered massage therapist for over 11 years now. Being a massage therapist takes a lot of energy, both physically and emotionally, and I have had to learn to take care of my health, and balance my work and personal life to avoid burn out, which is a common occurrence in this profession.

I think I have accomplished this pretty successfully, and so want to share some of my tips and tricks, so that you don't have to try and figure it all out for yourselves!

If you have been struggling to maintain your health and happiness in todays crazy fast paced world, then please come back to this blog again soon and read some simple ideas to make your life and health just a little bit better!

You can also sign up for my free Simple Health Ideas newsletters at http://www.DeniseMackinnon.com

No comments: